Friday, July 13, 2018

Craftin Desert Divas July Release hop


Hi Crafty Friends, I hope you are ready for more fun on this awesome blog hop <3 

Craftin Desert Divas July Release is now available for purchase - YAY!! This collection of stamps, dies and a new stencil, is just AMAZING!! 

We are celebrating this new July Release with a blog hop full of amazing cards from the CDD Designteam. Once you’re done hopping, head over to the Craftin Desert Divas shop to snag your new release bundle - 10% off only through 7/15! 

Here are some of the cards I made for Craftin Desert Divas July sneak peeks this week: 

This is how I roll - Ohh is this little bunny from 'Skatin By' the cutest skater ever, or what! I made an awesome background using Distress Oxide and the new 'Swirl' Stencil. Pure pastel power - LOVE it!

Hooray, Let the good times roll - Okay I really love the new 'Swirl' Stencil and 'Skatin By' stamp, so I just had to use it for a boys card too. For this card I also used the new Hooray die from 'Torn Paper Dies'. That's just the coolest fox if you ask me! 

Love you to the core <3 -  This little pear cutie is from the new stamp set 'Fruity Friends'. This set is full of cuteness, and she's one of my favorites from this set.

Brighter days are ahead - This adorable bear from 'Brighter Days' really makes me smile! For this background I used the new 'Torn Paper Dies', a super cute new die set <3


That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by <3 
Next on the hop is Natalie - Momma Sedds - enjoy the hop!

Full list of the hop


Janni - Mit Kammer - You are here now
Elaine - Pink Peppermint Cards





2 comments:

  1. Aww soo cute. Love the bunny card.. Would be perfect for a little girl/boy.. Which I have a couple of in the family. So stinkin' cute..

    ReplyDelete