Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Hooray - Let the good times roll!

Hi Crafty Friends

Day 2 of Craftin Desert Divas July Release, this is so exciting!

Today we are showing you the new stamp set 'Skatin By' and the new stencil 'Swirl' and I want to show you how I made this awesome card.


I just love working with Distress Oxides and stencils - and this new one 'Swirl' from Craftin Desert Divas is so awesome. I used the colors 'Cracked Pistachio' and 'Peacock Feathers' to make this background, a really cool combo if you ask me.


Is this the coolest fox ever blowing that pink bubble, or what! Aww this new set is so awesome, I promise you.

My color combo for this dude
Fox: E11-E13-E15-E0000-E000, Close: C0-C1-C3, Hat/shoes: BG13, Bubblegum: RV00-RV10-RV02.


I also used the new die Hooray from 'Torn Paper Dies' we showed on Craftin Desert Divas blog yesterday. For this one I colored a piece of cardstock in pink ombre using the same colors as the bubblegum, before I used my Big Shot. I stamped the sentiment Let the good times roll also from 'Skatin By' on a little white banner.


I added foam dots to the back of the fox and sentiment banner to make it pop out, and glued the Hooray die cut on with Glossy Accents. The pink star sequins I added are from 'Twinkle' sequins mix. 
And there you have an awesome but simple card.


That's all from me today - thanks for stopping by.

See you soon again.

Hugs,
Janni


Products used:

Skatin By

Swirl Stencil

Torn Paper Dies











No comments:

Post a Comment