Saturday, July 7, 2018

Summer Holidays Theme - Wet Feet

Hi Crafty friends.

Okay I'm doing it!! I finally decided to start publishing on my blog - that only took me about a year!

The first post is about this cute card I made for Craftin Desert Divas last week <3

Enjoy.

Hugs Janni


Let me show you how I made this sweet summer card using 'Wet Feet'.


The first thing I did was to cut my background using 'Fancy Frame Dies', a banner using 'Flag Banner Dies' and a scalloped circle with  'Stitched in Circle Dies' - all in white cardstock.


Then I lined up all the stuff I needed to make my card - my favorites. CDD dies, a cute stamp, Distress Oxides, blending tools, Stencil, Copics and sequins.


Today I'm coloring my background with the new amazing 'Polygon Stencil'. Ohh I just love to work with it, it makes such an amazing pattern. The colors I used was Distress Oxides 'Cracked Pistachio' and Peacock Feathers'


Here you see the result after I sprayed it with a bit of water - this is so amazing!


Copic Coloring time! How cute is that little flamingo <3
My combo's: R00-R12-R42, W0-W1-W3-W5-W7, G000-G00-BG32, E0000-E01.


I stamped the sweet sentiment on a little banner from 'Flag Banner Dies' and placed it up in the left corner. The cute flamingo is placed on the Scalloped circle with 3d foam dots and placed in the right side of the card. I added some 'Shimmer Sequins' and white highlights on the flamingo - and the card is done.


I hope my card got you in a summer mood, thanks for stopping by.

See you soon again,
Hugs
Janni

Products used:


Polygon Stencil








No comments:

Post a Comment