Thursday, August 23, 2018

Obsessed with Distress Oxides with Craftin Desert Divas

Hi Crafty Friends

Yep that's true - I'm obsessed with Distress Oxides!

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite techniques with Distress Oxides together with some of the amazing Craftin Desert Divas DT ladies - go check it out

Before you jump over to see the other amazing cards, let me show you how you can create a quick, simple and beautiful background - by making a colorsplash with Distress Oxides!


I love working with this simple technique, and the background are just amazing! 
I picked the new 'Moved Lawn' for my card today - amazing green color.

For this technique I use a piece of cellophane, watercoloring cardstock, mini water spray and Distress Oxide - it is so simple, take a look.



After the ink dried I used the 'Fancy Frame Dies' and my background is all done - simple and beautiful!


I colored up the cute bear from 'Critter Punnies' with E50-E51-E21


That's how you create a quick, simple and beautiful background - by making a colorsplash with Distress Oxides <3 I hope you want to give it a try yourself.


Thanks for stopping by today, see you soon again.

Hugs,
Janni



Products used:












No comments:

Post a Comment