Thursday, August 9, 2018

Smiles Across The Miles with Craftin Desert Divas


Hi Crafty Friends

One of the best things in this amazing crafty world, is to create beautiful and personal cards! I love to create and send out handmade cards, and for family and friends I always give them a personal touch, like the persons name or a thing that relates to the person receiving it. 


Today I want to show you this cute card I made for Craftin Desert Divas Creative Challenge - a challenge full of amazing card ideas for you


Smiles Across the Miles: Tips for Handmade Encouragement that Shows You Care 


For this card I used the super cute little girl from 'Fruity Friends' stamp set <3
I guess she's a little pear, but I just had to try to color her up as a little happy peach, and I love the result. The sweet sentiment is from 'Ice Cream Treat'.



I used the 'Fancy Frame Dies' to create my background, and colored up the background with 'Cracked Pistachio' Distress Oxide.



Let's get started with the Copic coloring <3
I have a lot of favorite combos, one of them is for skin coloring - I always use E21-E11 and I always start using the lightest color. For the cheeks I used R11.


I love to color the hair blond, and I always do highlights by leaving a white space - it makes it look so shiny. The combo I used for the hair: E50-E51-E53.


For the cute peach I used YR000-YR01-YR02, and again I always start using the lightest color. I used R22 to make the small highlights. The top is colored with YG11-G12 and E23.


To color the little butterfly I used R32-R22 and G40.



I took a close up to show you the highlights I made with a white gel pen. Oh my she really is cute don't you think!


That's all from me today, I hope my card gave you some ideas for your own cardmaking. 

Don't forget to visit Craftin Desert Divas blog for more amazing cards from the CDD Design Team <3
 Smiles Across the Miles: Tips for Handmade Encouragement that Shows You Care 

See you soon again.

Hugs,
Janni


Products used:








No comments:

Post a Comment